if she flinches when you go to put your arm around her … someone else’s hand wasn’t so sweet … if she questions you … someone else has lied to her … if she doesn’t tell you things … someone else once betrayed her secrets … behind every cranky, complicated girl or girl who is scared to love is … a girl who is tired of being broken.
I hate to say it but all these things sound like an uncomfortable girl who just wants nothing to do with u
- date the kind of people who will still respect you when you no longer love them
- date the kind of people who will still respect you when they no longer love you
- do not waste your emotional capacities on people whose respect for you is conditional
I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal dog while I’m married to my career
today as i was walking alone i missed a step on the stairs and i literally fell down butt first and then out of nowhere my friend suddenly appeared with his camera and shouted “cut! that’s a wrap!” so everyone would think we were just filming for a project or something and i couldn’t be more thankful
I love listening to music in other languages because it gives me a chance to be affected purely by music, no lyrics, no meaning, just music and vocals. Sometimes you don’t have to understand the words to feel an emotion while listening to a song. And I think that’s the purest form of love.